Friday, March 25, 2022

Back to the Gram

 Alright, let's put our focus back on the Gram, shall we? I've done a little bit more since the last time we left off. For the most part, I've been sticking to my schedule of six posts per week, so I'm getting there in terms of completing the social media aspect of this project. And, I'm sticking to my dark humor for my brand. And I think it's working for my target demographic, since I am getting more followers. I'm a pico-influencer at this point. Even smaller than nano, but that's ok. I'll just say I have a really niche audience at the moment, and I'm growing my brand slowly but surely. This has been a fun and cool ride so far. Long intro aside, let's get into it.



And as you can tell, I'm gaining followers. I'm following more accounts, too, so that has helped me gain access to more of my target audience. Some more fans of film accounts are following me, so that might be a good sign. And I'm keeping the aesthetic, for the most part. Lighting is key here as well. 

I've added a lot more teaser shots and photos, just to keep people interested and I don't want them to figure out the plot, that's why I'm not really saying much beyond the genre. I want my shots to be interesting on their own.


I love showing this off. I don't know why this shot makes me happy, but it does. Also, you can see my brand's characteristic dark humor in the text there. I always had it in mind to share a post with my corpse, but I needed good context and a good description. I also made sure to include the date and the genre, but I think that this post makes the genre a little more obvious. Also, I make a good fake corpse. Just saying it outright. If anyone needs a corpse for their production, I'll do it! You hear me, Hollywood? That would actually be a pretty funny anecdote, saying my job is to be a corpse. Anyways, moving on.


Here's yet another behind-the-scenes post. I told you, I really like them. I thought it would be cool to see the sfx makeup application and the making of it, especially for this production. I also added bonus pictures here of my homemade sfx makeup. That would actually be a cool avocation, too, selling fake blood. Might  look into that. You know, to pay the student loans. 

I'm also glad to say that I got another small production to slide into my dms. And it was about my sfx makeup too, so clearly I know what I'm doing (just putting stuff out there and hoping for the best). I want to interact a bit more with my followers, and I'll comment on more of their posts soon. I've just been busy recently, which is why I'm a little less active on the Gram at the moment. I'll have more posts up soon, so don't fret. I'll take the time to spew some ideas for posts in the next post, because I am at a little bit of a loss in terms of the content that I want to share in the near future. 

See, I told you these posts would be shorter. Now I can get on with my day. As always, be on the lookout for my next post where I share all the things that have been bothering me and my indecisive state at the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Products (!!!!)

 After all the hard work that I've put in to my project, I'm pleased to present to you the following components: TRAILERS: - Pleasan...